Happy New Year dear readers!
I hope you all had a fabulous 2017 and 2018 is even more fantastic!
Whether your nursing your hangover with bedrest and endless cups of tea or jollying off with the family for a New Years walk, I hope you have all had a great start to the year.
It’s ironic don’t you think, that most of us tend to start the new year off with a hangover and feeling like death? Just made me laugh thinking about it. Going out and getting wasted and then starting the first day of a fresh shiny new year wanting to just curl up feeling sorry for yourself wishing the world would go away. Oh irony, you are a good giggle.
With every New Year brings the dreaded resolutions. If you often follow my blog you will know that instead of making resolutions I make goals. A handful of small aims, things I would like to do. “How are they different from making resolutions?” I hear you ask. Well, I don’t pile on the pressure and always try to make sure that my goals are realistic. Saying I want to fit into a size 4 dress by the end of the year is ridiculous as 1. I am ok at the moment with my size and 2. I LOVE FOOD! Not that I wouldn’t be healthy and do a bit of exercise. I’m just not going to focus on it all day every day as I know it will make me miserable. Life is far too short to be eating a stick of carrot and wishing secretly it was an eclair. As long as I am healthy and happy, that’s all that matters. Is it bad that I really want a chocolate eclair now?
Anyways, I digress as usual.
So, let’s see what my goals are for 2018 shall we.
My Goals for 2018
- Go on even more adventures with the family! for e.g more walks, days on the beach, exploring Scotland, Tea Parties, Dress up! Ohhh I am excited now!
- Don’t stress the small stuff. Don’t worry if I don’t clean the house one week, just relax and do it next week. It’s not worth the stress!
- Write and read even more!
- Be more environmentally friendly by remembering to have a bag for life on me at all times. Keep on recycling!
- Declutter the house. Donate unwanted/unused items
- DON”T BUY CRAP YOU DON”T NEED!
- Stop doubting yourself and remember you have got this!
And there we have it dear readers. What are your goals this year?
I am off to play some Tekken with the hubby and kick his butt once again with Panda. hehe
Hop hop wiggle wiggle.